DHE XP PS BS
Management and Executive, Medical, Project Management and Change, Public Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
The company is one of the country's fastest growing and most successful recruitment businesses with recent awards include Sunday Times / Virgin Fast Track 100 and Recruiter Hot 100. With a newly formed and already successful Senior Appointments division focusing on Permanent and Interim appointments into the public sector (NHS, Local Government, Central Government) they are now seeking several talented Recruitment Consultants with experience in these markets to take pivotal roles and the division grows.
Salary / Benefits
- Excellent basic salary in the range £22,000 to £35,000 (negotiable dependent on experience level )
- Industry leading commission scheme up to 30% with additional quarterly and annual individual bonuses. Genuine OTE for experienced recruiters £60K Year 1, £60-£100K Year 2.
- Excellent programme of sales incentives - achievers trip to Las Vegas, Monaco, Grand Prix, Ryder Cup; office Go-Karting nights, European trips etc…
- Company car or car allowance.
- Dedicated onsite training and development.
- Employee Share participation scheme.
Reasons to apply
- Joining an exciting, growing business at a relatively early stage of its development.
- Opportunity to focus on either permanent or contract recruitment, or to dual desk.
- No geographical restrictions - opportunity to place and open accounts anywhere.
- Opportunity to earn shares in the business
- Opportunity to progress quickly into a management role should you wish to.
- Applications are invited from experienced Recruitment Consultants who have experience of public sector recruitment at a senior level working in a Recruitment Agency. This can include Permanent, Contract or Dual Desk Recruitment into Central Government, the NHS and Local Authorities.
- You will have an understanding of the issues that face the public sector and will also have experience of supplying the public sector.
- You will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability and commitment to quickly become credible dealing with the professional IT recruitment market place.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.