Banking and Finance, Engineering and Technical, HR, Training and Payroll, IT and Telecommunications
£31,064.38 to £44,377.68 Per Annum
Dublin City Centre
Recruitment Consultant Trainer / Performance Coach - Award-winning, global Recruitment agency.
My client is a specialist Recruitment Agency employing over 2000 Recruitment Consultant across an international network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Far East, Australia and the Americas. They are a market leader in the supply of staff into sectors including IT, Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Energy, Sales and Banking markets. Accolades include "Best Places to Work", Times Top Employers for Women, Recruiter Hot 100, "Best Recruitment Company to Work For" and Investors in People.
As a result of continued investment to the European Learning and Development team an opportunity exists for a Recruitment Trainer / Performance Coach to join their busy Dublin office, providing coaching, training and project-based development support to the Recruitment Consultants.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary in the range €42,000 to €60,000 dependent on experience.
- Bonus (personal, team and company components).
- Flexible benefits package commensurate with multi-national public company.
- 9.00 to 5.30 hours. Potential for part time / flexible working.
- Supporting the managers and team leaders in the in improving the performance of recruitment consultants.
- Coaching of Trainee Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Consultants through "At the desk" observation, "1-to-1 sessions" and "call coaching".
- Diary Management - scheduling coaching and follow-up.
- Ad hoc learning and development projects and support.
- Occasional travel to the UK (particulartly Glasgow) to provide coaching / trainingto satellite offices.
- Supporting the European Learning and Development team by providing training needs analysis, developing new training material and suggesting and implementing recommendations for the continuous improvement of programmes.
- Building strong relationships within the business across all locations and with both operations and recruitment / sales teams.
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the future development of the business. You will act as a People Champion and part of the management team. You will have a number of clear career progression routes within the wider European Learning and Development and HR Team including Training Team Management, People Projects and Leadership Development roles (in Dublin or elsewhere within this large international business).
- Must have experience of working in a Recruitment Agency in either a Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Trainer role.
- Applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants who are seeking an opportunity to move into a Training / Operational role (You will receive full "Train the Trainer" induction etc…)
- You will be confident, outgoing and comfortable delivering training and coaching.
- Previous experience of developing others through coaching and mentoring is desirable.
- You will have a genuine passion for coaching / training others and a desire to progress your career in learning and development.
Interviewing now, please apply today.
This Learning and Development / Recruitment Trainer / Performance Coach vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters, in-house recruiters and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.