611146 XP OG M
Oil & Gas
25,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
Strong commission & benefits, full support / resources
Manchester City Centre
The company is an Oil and Gas specialist with a global head quarters in Manchester city centre and offices in Houston, Singapore and a Australia.
They have an impressive client base and a portfolio of PSLs with major Oil & Gas operators globally. Their uncompromising approach to quality and integrity has enabled them to enjoy sustained growth and they are now seeking several experienced Oil & Gas recruitment consultants to take up a variety of warm sub surface, engineering and commercial desks.
• Basic salary £25-£35k (Negotiable, dependent on experience)
• Salary guarantees / retainers where appropriate.
• Generous and uncapped commission scheme with bandings to 30% + “roll-overs” providing £100K+ income for the top billers.
• Car Allowance and mobile phone.
• Highly developed database, no advertising quotas, premium LinkedIn profiles etc…
• Full programme of team incentives – weekends away, staff football team, lady’s dinner club, Race days, charity golf days etc…
• Excellent working environment - Grade II Listed Building in Manchester city centre.
• Opportunity to work internationally.
Applications are invited from experienced Oil & Gas recruitment consultants (12 months+ / any markets), or from experience recruiters from other technical / engineering markets. Your focus can be on candidate resourcing / head-hunting, client management or proactive new business development
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today! For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.