FDC RC OS LS
Office support / Secretarial
£20,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Office Support. The company is an established professional services / commercial recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
An opportunity now exists for a temporary Recruitment Consultant for the Office Services division in Leeds. The Office Services team in Leeds has been established for 10 years and has over 24 years combined experience within the industry, making them a market leader in the sector within the West and North Yorkshire areas. They have forged long standing relationships with some of the areas most reputable employers and are constantly developing new contacts assisting their growth. The client base ranges from new start-ups, entrepreneurs and SME's through to universities, public sector organisations and large corporate multi-nationals.
They take pride in providing a professional, friendly and knowledgeable approach and take a genuine interest in their client's businesses. This enthusiasm and passion to provide a quality recruitment solution ensures around 60% of our revenue is repeat business.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to join an organisation where the criteria for progression is transparent, where the environment is professional, empowering and fun - then we believe we can offer you a rewarding career.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
To apply for this role
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into Office Support / Administration / PA / Secretarial markets.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.