HC XP B
Medical, Public Sector
£23,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant sought for established NHS Recruitment market leader. My client is on all relevant frameworks for supply to NHS and government for both non clinical and clinical roles. They are a key partner to the NHS in placing interim contracts - e.g. Informatics, Governance, IT, Clinical Systems, Transformation, Operations, General Management and Medical Workforce.
360 degree Recruitment Consultant postion with NHS / Healthcare division placing interim candidates into organisations including Acute Trusts (including Foundation Trusts), CCG's, CSU's, Mental Health Trusts, Ambulance Trusts, Community Health Trusts, Governing Bodies, Private Hospitals and consultancies.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a Recruitment Consultant role (12 months+ experience) Salary will be commensurate.
- Experience of Interim / Contract recruitment into the NHS.
- You will have "360 experience", and will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a track record of meeting targets.
- You'll now be seeking to progress you career by moving to a highly respected, supportive, international, market leading recruitment agency.
What's on offer:
- Starting salary in the range £23,000 to £34,000 dependent on current experience / remuneration (appointment can be made at Recruitment Consultant, Senior or Principal Recruitment Consultant level). Salary will continue to rise with annual pay awards.
- Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare, share scheme and company car scheme (or car allowance (£2-4K bands) (Note - you do not need a drivers licence to apply for this job).
- Where appropriate, for exceptional candidates, a higher starting salary or initial guaranteed bonuses may be offered (for example to compensate walking away from current book of business)
- Uncapped commission scheme (bandings up to 30%, without threshold), making £75,000 income typical for Recruitment Consultants who have been in the business for a couple of years (many earn six figures).
- Bespoke and award winning training combining a residential, classroom training, e-learning modules throughout your career from Recruitment Consultant to Director.
- Fast-track career development - your development is based purely on merit and results, and follows a clearly defined structure - Recruitment Consultant - Senior Recruitment Consultant - Manager - Director.
- Agile working environment with award winningtechnology allowing you to balance thecompaxities of a recruitment career with the important aspects of your life.
- Sales incentive programme including monthly lunch events for top performers, holiday incentives, sporting hospitality, lady's days etc…
- Opportunity to transfer / second internationally to other office locations e.g. Australia, USA, Canada, Middle East, Honk Kong, Singapore etc…
Contact: Sean Curran
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.