GHJ Pha RC PO
Pharmaceutical / Scientific
22,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission / Bens
Recruitment Consultants - Life Sciences Our client is a genuinely different recruitment business. Employing over 60 recruitment consultants they have grown their office network across the UK consistently since being established in 2010. They have an excellent reputation and offer recruitment consultants autonomy and an excellent reward / commission scheme.
An exciting opportunity exists for two recruitment consultant to join their expanding team in Portsmouth. These are warm desks. You'll be placing into a number of existing national / international accounts as well as developing new business.
- £22,000 to £35,000 starting salary (dependent on experience level - appointments can be made from Recruitment Consultant up to Managing Consultant Level)
- Excellent uncapped monthly commission (up to 25% of your billings which grows with length of service) plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly prizes, achiever's trip / incentives, end of year awards etc…
- Pension, Private Medical and expensed mobile phone
- Structured Career development - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential.
- Market / Sectors available placing wither scientific or sales roles into Life Sciences, Medical Technolgy and Pharmaceutical.
- Still relatively young, now is an excellent time to join. The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services.
- 360 degree recruitment role working with both existing and new clients. You will have live vacancies to work on from day one.
- Permanent / Contract / Dual Desk opportunities.
- The environment is "non-corporate", friend and mature. There is no micro-management / call times. You'll be given autonomy.
- The company's Rewards, Culture and Opportunities have resulted in excellent staff retention.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a Recruitment Consultant role (12 months to 10 years+) Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- You'll have recruitment experience in a relevant market.
- You will have "360 experience", and will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a consistent billing record
- You'll now be seeking to progress you career by moving to a respected, supportive, market leading recruitment agency.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.