HGB XP Leg EC2
Legal, Search and Selection
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Excellent commission (40% after threshold)
City of London
Recruitment Consultant - Legal - Private Practice - Hot Desk - Liverpool Street - well networked growing legal boutique recruitment agency founded by ex lawyers dealing with Top 100 law firms
- Starting salary in the range £28,000 - £35,000 - negotiable dependent on experience (appointment can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant level)
- Excellent commission scheme - 40% after 3x salary threshold
- Additional Incentives - excellent working environment, systems ascope for occasional home working days.
You'll be joining a small Legal Recruitment business founded by ex lawyers who have transitioned into recruitment. You'll have exclusive vacancies to work on from day one and will be working on all roles below partner level within private practice. The firm has an extensive network within the top 100 legal firms and is inundated with work.
- Graduate with at least 12 months experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency
- Ideally you will have legal recruitment experience and you will have well-developed head-hunting skills
- A legal background or law degree would ne nice to have but is not essential.
- You will be confident when dealing face-to-face with wel qualified legal candidates who work for the top firms.
- You will be ambitious and prepared to join a small recruitment business at a relatively early stage in its development to provide yourself with an opportunity for career development.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website