IEA RC Lawyers
£25,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission £100K+ OTE
City of London
Recruitment Consultant - Lawyers / Legal - Very Hot Desk - Canary Wharf and City Locations
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who has experience of placing lawyers into Law Firms to receive a hot desk and be based at either City or Canary Wharf.
Package / Benefits / Reasons to apply
- Basic Salary in the range £25,000 - £50,000 - negotiable dependent on experience (appointments can be made from Recruitment Consultant up to Associate Director Level)
- Excellent commission scheme. No threshold - bandings 10%, 20% and 30%.
- Vert Hot Desk - you'll be given an existing portfolio of 20 Magic Circle / International Law Firms / Financial Institutions with multiple Associate Level / Lawyer / Contract Lawyer vacancies.
- No business development required.
- Excellent Personal Development.
- A full programme of staff incentives - race days, international trips away, nights out, cash prizes etc...
- Credibility - the firm is a legal recruitment specialist which has recently featured in editorial in The Lawyer, Legal Week, BBC News and The Guardian.
- You will have at least 12 months experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency placing Lawyers (Applications are invited from Consultants with 1 to 10 years + experience. Starting salary and Job Level commensurate with experience).
- You will enjoy working in legal recruitment, perhaps working for a larger / multi-sector competitor, looking for a change of culture without micro-management and a move to a very busy established client list.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.