IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
25,000 to 40,000 Per Annum
commission to 25% - £10K pay cheques here
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner, and trusted provider of consultancy, technology and services with a track record of 700 client implementations of Microsoft products including Sharepoint, Microsoft EPM and CRM.
Along with the technology and consultancy services, they have a successful and growing Recruitment division providing contract and permanent IT recruitment Solutions to their client base and beyond. In particular they focus on proving PMO / Project Management staff and technical candidates who have consultancy / implementation / development skills around Microsoft Sharepoint and EPM. An exciting opportunity now exists for a “seasoned” Recruitment Consultant to join the team.
The role and opportunity
- Working in excellent offices in Marlow you will be part of a larger sales team of IT Sales People and Technical Consultants.
- This is a 360 degree recruitment role and you must be prepared to develop a desk. That said, you will have ongoing leads from companies who have taken part in the webinars, training and seminars that the consultancy arm of the company provides.
- You will be recruiting into the IT market, and will have the choice of working permanent (salaries £50-150K, contract £500-£1000 day rates, or dual desk. You will also be able to choose your own market focus within the Microsoft product framework.
- This is a mature working environment and you will be capable of planning and prioritising your own desk. You will not be managed by KPIS. As you would expect of a Microsoft Gold Partner the company has a very “client centred approach”.
- You will receive the same training as the rest of the company on an ongoing basis. For example on joining, you will be enrolled for the PRINCE2 project management course. You will receive other ongoing accreditations throughout your career.
- The recruitment division was launched in 2010 and is already providing over £1M in revenue. That said, it is still in its early stages so there is real scope for building career progression.
- You will be able to differentiate yourself from the competition because you will not be calling from a Recruitment Agency, but rather from a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Skill and Experienced Required
- You will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a good billing track record within a Recruitment Agency.
- IT Recruitment experience is ideal (especially around Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft EPM or Project / Programme Management), but candidates with good billings from other technical recruitment areas e.g. Financial Services, Pharmaceutical will also be considered.
- Have a quality approach, and be committed to professionalism with clients and candidates.
- Stoic with the determination and drive to build a desk.
- Credible, outgoing, friendly, focussed and hardworking
- Starting salary in the £25,000 - £40,000
- Excellent commission structure with bandings rising quickly to 25%. Every Recruitment Consultant in the business got at least one “£10K take home” pay cheque last year.
- Great accredited external training that you would expect from a Microsoft Gold Partner from day one - e.g. PRINCE2.
- Incentives including achievers days for partners and family, hotel events, family tickets to festivals etc…
- Benefits package, child care vouchers, pension scheme etc…
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today, or call Sean Curran in absolute confidence on 01508 495005 to find out more.
This IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.