DGA XP IT IP
IT and Telecommunications
18,000 to 30,000 Per Annum
Bury St. Edmunds
With recent awards including Archant, Eastern Daily Press and Sunday Times 100, my client is highly successful, expanding East of England recruitment business with annual revenues of £20M+. They offer unrivalled financial rewards (10 of their 50 Recruitment Consultants are earning over £100,000, and the norm is £50-100K).
The company is market leader in a number of high-end, specialist recruitment sectors including Engineering, IT, Accountancy and Finance, Sales, Subsea / Oil & Gas. As a result of continued success and with plans to double in size over the next 3 years, they are now looking to hire two ambitious IT Recruitment Consultants in Bury St Edmunds.
- Starting Salary in the range £18,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience with subsequent rises on promotion)
- Uncapped commission (bands rise quickly to 25%, £50,000-£80,000 is typical OTE for IT Recruitment Consultants, with currently the top 20% of the Recruitment Consultants in the business earning in excess of £100,000).
- Benefits package and pension (3% employer contribution)
- Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual all expenses paid holiday incentives (recent destinations - Prague, Munich, Barcelona, Paris), fine dining experiences, red letter days etc…
- Structured Career Management - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential whether that is as a "Top Biller", a Manager, Director or the next MD.
Working within a busy and bustling office this is a full "360 degree" IT Recruitment Consultant role, developing and placing with existing and new accounts. The company puts a real emphasis on responsibility and makes every effort to make the role interesting and rewarding. You will receive ongoing training and development supported by structured personal development and appraisals. In return you will enjoy a wide remit and geography and drive you own business plan / IT vertical market strategy. You can focus on permanent, contract or a dual desk market.
Applications are inviting from IT recruitment consultants with at least 12 months experience in any IT vertical market. Candidates with more experience should also apply and will receive a salary / benefits commensurate with their experience!
This is a terrific opportunity to take you career to the next level working for a much admired recruitment business in Bury St Edmunds.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
This IT recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.