DGG XP Chicago
Banking and Finance, IT and Telecommunications
25,000 to 50,000 Per Annum
The company is a global "high end" recruitment business, dominant in providing technical recruitment into sectors including Banking , Finance, IT, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Technology globally. The enjoy fee revenues of $250M+ in the Americas and over $1Bn globally
They employ over 2500 Recruitment Consultants across an international network of 50 offices in the UK, US, Canada, Far East, Middle East and Australia.
Opportunities now exists for experienced UK Recruitment Consultants with 18 months + experience to join their booming USA Business in Chicago. Successful candidates will be sponsored for a 5 year working visa (E Visa) and be provided with relocation package / assistance to facilitate the move to the USA.
- Basic salary $40,000 - $70,000 dependent on experience / level of appointment
- Uncapped commission - realistic first year OTE $100K, then $150K+ year 2
- Long Term shortfall Guarantees where appropriate
- Flexible benefits package
- 5 year working visa - support of global mobility team and visa arrangements for spouses / partners, advice on accommodation, banking and tax.
- Billing Recruitment Consultant role - opportunities exist for permanent or contract into sectors including Banking , Finance / Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Medical Technology and IT.
- 360 degree recruitment consultant position with account management and new business development.
- The opportunity exists to progress into management role should you wish to - Revenues are doubling annually for my client in the Americas. Developing the management structure for the coming years is key to their current plans.
- You will have at least 18 months experience as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of and proof of billings into any specialist market e.g. IT, Banking etc…
- As well as good individual sales / recruitment skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will have a genuine desire to progress your career working for a global market leader in the USA.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This USA Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.