HEI RC RG40
IT and Telecommunications, Sales
£20,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Global Consultancy Company - Wokingham - IT, Sales, Finance, HR, Engineering desks - salary up to £40,000 + Excellent Commission, benefits and career opportunities.
Our client is the Recruitment Agency arm of an international IT services company which operates in over 30 countries and has revenues in excess of £1 billion. The company has technology, consulting and creative people deployed in projects around the globe in Business Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things, CRM / Customer Experience and Mobile projects and programmes.
An exciting opportunity now exists for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join their Recruitment Agency business in Wokingham. Desks are available in IT, IT Sales, Engineering, Finance or HR.
The role and opportunity
- Whilst this is a "360 degree" recruitment consultant role, you'll be joining a market leader and you'll receive plenty of incoming business / requirements from the wider international group.
- You'll be working a dual desk and will benefit from generous commission from your contractor base, combined with your permanent fee revenue.
- You will have career progression opportunity to build your own team in the recruitment agency setting or to move into an in house recruitment role for one of the group's brands in the UK or internationally.
- You'll be joining a friendly and successful team. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
- £25,000 - £40,000 basic salary (dependent on experience) - Salary can be higher if you join as a billing manager.
- Excellent commission scheme uncapped and without threshold (0-5K = 5%, 5-15K = 20%, 15K+ = 30%)
- Flexible benefits - phone, car scheme, pension etc…
- Excellent ongoing training (internal and external providers) throughout your career.
- Staff incentives, social activities etc…
- You will have at least 12 months+ recruitment consultant experience within IT, IT Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering or related recruitment market (can be permanent, contract / temp).
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and a desire to build a long term career.
- The ability to sustain and develop client relationships through effective delivery and service.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.