CJH XP IT B
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change, Public Sector
£20,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Experienced IT or Public Sector Recruitment Consultant (x2) Birmingham - Exciting new company - well funded, profitable and expanding quickly - "in at the start" opportunity….
The company has been trading for two years and already has revenues in excess of £3 million and 3 office locations. Backed by silent partners including a "secret millionaire", they have been highly successful in quickly building a specialist IT and Public Sector recruitment business, with a niche / vertical market approach. The company is ambitious and offers a genuine opportunity for ownership / equity and rapid promotion.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salaries (Negotiable dependent on experience / current experience).
- Competitive commission schemes - bands rising rapidly (to 30% for contract and 40% for permanent)
- The chance for ownership / equity
- Industry leading training
- Free LinkedIn premium account
- Mature working environment (treated as adults and as equals)
- Access to the major job boards for advertising and candidate acquisition
- The latest IT infrastructure and systems
- Incentives e.g. Holidays, Watches, Lunch Clubs etc…
- The opportunity to work a vertical market across wide geography combined with full account ownership where you've developed / brought the relationship.
- Recruitment Consultant with proven billings into either IT or senior public sector market.
- This opportunity will suit talented / experienced recruiters who want the autonomy and are anxious to do more than remain a traditional employee.
- Applications are invited recruitment consultants with at least 12 months experience in any IT or Public sector vertical market (can be contract, permanent or dual desk). Candidates with more experience should also apply and will receive a salary / benefits commensurate with their experience.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.