GCJ XPITRC IntG B
IT and Telecommunications, Languages / International markets
£25,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - International IT - Birmingham. Recruiting into English speaking international Tech Start-up markets from Birmingham City Centre. First class opportunity with an international recruitment agency. No language skills required.
These are hot desks with a huge volume of vacancies to work on from day one. You'll be focusing on the international Technology Start-up sector, predominantly in Germany and could find yourself providing a team of coders to the next Uber! You can choose from a Recruitment Consultant or Delivery Consultant role. The client and candidate base is international and English speaking and your approach will predominantly by email, technical forums and social media, Xing and LinkedIn Recruiter. Office hours 8.30 to 5.00 or 9.00 to 5.30 with full access to systems and phone from home.
- Basic salary in the range £25,000 - £45,000 - negotiable dependent on experience (appointments can be made from Recruitment Consultant to Principal Recruitment Consultant Level).
- Excellent commission - 20% flat rate with no threshold, paid monthly.
- Share options from day one. 50% of the organisation's employees are share holders. The business is privately owned so there is real scope for receiving a significant one-off pay out on take-over, sale or float.
- Initial Salary / commission guarantees where appropriate.
- Busy programme of incentives - luncheon clubs, races days, incentive trips, cash prizes etc…
- You will have at least 12 months IT Recruitment experience working in a Recruitment Agency (Applications are invited from Consultants with 12 month to 10 years + experience. Starting salary commensurate with experience).
- Permanent or Contract IT Recruitment experience from any IT market (this role is dual desk).
- An international outlook and in interest in new technology is desirable.
- The role deals with an international and predominantly English speaking clientele. Language skills are not required for this role.
The company is a global IT Recruitment business employing 300 staff across a network of offices in the UK, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. They offer IT recruitment and IT Consultancy, managing projects for a global client base ranging from technology start-ups to established global technology businesses. They are key players in technology staffing, hosting industry events, social initiatives, and providing a variety of industry awards for best CIO / CTOs, technology start-ups etc…
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This IT Recruitment Consultancy vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.