DHB 6XP BS
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Languages / International markets, Property, Facilities, Regeneration
18,000 to 24,000 Per Annum
"In at the start" opportunity for Recruitment Consultants with 6 months+ experience...
Having embarked on a career as a Recruitment Consultant do you love the role, but feel you could be working for a more supportive and exciting organisation where you will receive the time, one-on-one training and development to maximise your potential and success?
Set up by one of the Recruitment Industry's most successful leaders, my client is a new specialist recruitment agency focusing on UK and international markets for Civil Engineering, Design, Construction Management, Environmental and Power Generation.
The company has just completed its first years trading has established an office network and has major financial backing. We are seeking a number of Recruitment Consultants from any sector with six months or more experience to grow the team as they progress quickly towards flotation. This is a terrific opportunity to progress your career very quickly to Divisional Manager and beyond.
- Starting salary in the range £18,000-£24,000 (dependent on experience)
- Fantastic commission (OTE £50,000 first year, then £50,000 - £100,000+)
- REC accredited in house training.
- Opportunity to be trained by and work with a management team who have a track record of establishing recruitment businesses and taking them to sale or floatation.
- Flexible benefits package
- Sales incentive programme
To apply for this role you should:
- Have at least 6 months experience in working as a recruitment consultant in any sector.
- Key qualities that you will need to succeed are a natural flair for sales, drive, ambition, determination, professionalism, assertiveness, confidence and an articulate telephone manner.
If you know that recruitment is the career for you, but have doubts about where you've started your career then please apply today!
Contact: Sean Curran
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, sales executives, trainee recruitment consultant and experienced professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.