FDD RC HR WR9
HR, Training and Payroll
£22,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources Markets - Join a friendly, successful specialist Recruitment Agency in Droitwich Spa - part of successful UK recruitment group.
You will be joining a relaxed and successful team of Recruitment Consultants. The company offers excellent commission (bands rising rapidly to 30%). You'll be joining a stable team (the shortest length or service of any of the existing team is 7 years).
As a result of continued growth and expansion an opportunity now exists for an experienced recruitment consultant on the HR market. You'll have a remit to place across the UK placing Generalist HR roles, Learning and Development positions, Reward roles etc... You'll have scope to place at all levels and will enjoy a dual desk with the opportunity to provide your clients with both permanent, fixed term and interim / contract staff.
This is a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant role but you'll be joining a well established company and you will have client accounts, vacancies and candidates from day one.
- £22,000 - £30,000 salary (dependent on experience)
- Generous monthly commission (no threshold; bandings rising rapidly to 30% of everything billed, plus additional multipliers and "roll over" targets)
- Regular external training sessions provided by top recruitment industry trainers and accreditors - providing industry recognised recruitment qualifications.
- Fun and relaxed working environment.
- Meritocratic career development opportunities with an imperative to grow this office.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants at all career stages from 12 months+ experience.
- HR Recruitment experience is ideal but applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants from sectors who'd welcome a move to a small, friendly, flexible recruitment business.
- You will be a "360 degree" consultant with experience of new business development - forming good client relationships, and sustaining them through successful candidate sourcing / delivery.
If you're looking for a move to a small and friendly company offering excellent commission and a relaxed, flexible culture then please apply today!
This Human Resources Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.