GJJ RC M
HR, Training and Payroll, IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital, Sales
£22,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultants - Next Generation Digital Recruitment Business - Manchester - desks available in Marketing, IT / Digital, Sales, Human Resources and Finance.
The company is a young, innovative and rapidly growing recruitment business providing permanent, contract recruitment and digital recruitment outsourcing with a focus on Digital / IT / Marketing sector / jobs. From its inception in 2008 the business has grown quickly and established itself and a key player. An exciting opportunity now exists for talented recruitment consultant to join their new Manchester office.
- Basic salary £22,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience (applications welcome from entry level to Senior Recruitment Consultant)
- Generous commission scheme (20%-40% bands)
- Employee Benefit Scheme providing opportunity to earn share in the business based on growth and personal performance. The company is committed to retaining its ket employees through Long Term Equity- based incentive.
- Flexible benefits package including phone, heath care, pension etc…
- Successful recruitment group - new office in Spinningfields, Manchester.
- Still relatively young, now is an excellent time to join. The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services.
- 360 degree recruitment role working with both existing and new clients. You will have live vacancies to work on from day one.
- Permanent / Contract / Dual Desk remits placing candidates at all levels.
- The environment is "non-corporate", friend and mature. There is no micro-management. You'll be given autonomy.
- The company's Rewards, Culture and Opportunities have resulted in excellent staff retention.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a Recruitment Consultant role (6 months to 10 years+) Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- You'll have permanent recruitment experience which will include any of the following markets - IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance / accountancy, Human Resources.
- You will have "360 experience", and will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a consistent billing record
- You'll now be seeking to progress you career by moving to a respected, supportive, market leading recruitment agency in its exciting new Manchester office.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Regional Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.