HR, Training and Payroll, Management and Executive, Public Sector, Sales
£22,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Commission & Benefits
- Recruitment Consultant - South Manchester / Airport
- £22,000 to £40,000 basic salary (dependent on experience) - flexible benefits - excellent commission (33%)
- Respected market leader in Human Resources, Interim Management and Public Sector. New Sales & Marketing division launch imminent. Applications welcome from Recruitment Consultants from these or any other sectors.
- Friendly, professional environment, 9.00 - 5.30 hours with phone / laptop and ability to work from home.
The company is a market leader in Human Resources and Interim Management recruitment. An ethos of delivery, service and adding value is central to the business. They don't just provide recruitment. They are key sponsors of HR industry events, host webinars and breakfast seminars for the HR community, and provide ongoing training sessions and social events for their clients and candidates.
The company is a respected market leader in its sectors with over 25 years experience and a large London office. The South Manchester office is extremely busy and opportunities exist in HR Recruitment, Interim Management and Sales & Marketing. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and professional business on a warm desk. The business does not manage by daily KPIs, rather the emphasis is on supporting Recruitment Consultants to achieve good billings through effective delivery and account management.
- You will be a Recruitment Consultant who has worked in a Recruitment Agency.
- Your may have 12 months to 10 years + experience (salary will be commensurate)
- Experience in Human Resources, Interim Management, Public Sector or Sales & Marketing recruitment is desirable but not essential. Applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants with any sector experience.
Salary and Remuneration
- Basic salary in the range £22,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent commission (33% after threshold)
- Flexible benefits package / car / car allowance based on experience.
- Relaxed, professional culture. Employees tend to work 9.00 to 5.30 and have a laptop, phone and the opportunity to work from home from day one.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.