GJC HomeBased Travel
Hospitality, Rail, Maritime and Aviation
25,000 to 38,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Work from home - Travel / Hospitality / Aviation Recruitment. Founded over 10 years ago the company is an innovative sector leader in travel / hospitality / aviation recruitment. They place roles from Travel Agents up to Managing Directors of Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Business Travel Firms, Cruise Operators, Hotel Chains, Airline, Ground handling companies etc… As a result of continued growth an exciting opportunity exists for Recruitment Consultants to join their home-based team.
- Working from home (you can live anywhere in the UK) with occasional travel (once every couple of months) to meetings and travel industry events.
- You will be provided with all the tools you need. The working arrangement is full-time but flexible. Many of the Consultants choose to work hours that enable them to do the school run etc…. That said, it's a quid pro quo, you may need to speak to candidates out of hours.
- The agency is very busy and from the start you'll be working multiple vacancies at any given time.
- This is a "360 degree" role and you'll be prepared to follow up leads and bring on new clients to develop your business as well.
- You'll be joining a friendly and successful team of home-based recruitment consultants. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
- £25,000 - £38,000 basic salary (dependent on current experience level)
- Excellent commission scheme - flat rate of 25% above threshold (£60K OTE is realistic, the top billers are earning £100k+)
- Full remote / home-based working set-up / expensed phone / LinkedIn Recruiter etc...
- Summer and Winter trips
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience gained within a recruitment agency.
- Experience in travel, hospitality or aviation sector recruitment is preferred.
- Applications may be considered from applicants from other fast moving recruitment sectors e.g. commercial / office support if you have a genuine desire to move into travel recruitment (perhaps you worked in the travel sector e.g. travel representative, business travel, foreign exchange or cabin crew before becoming a recruitment consultant).
- Applications are welcomed from candidates from Recruitment Consultant up to Branch Manager level, who are seeking a home-based opportunity.
- You will be resilient and self-managing. Whilst you will be specifically seeking a home-based opportunity, with the flexibility that offers, you'll be prepared to work just as hard as you would in a traditional recruitment consultant role.
- You'll be prepared to be very busy from day one with muliple accounts and numerous vacancies. The top consultants in the business are making up to 10 placements a month.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Home based vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words - Home based, home-based, remote working, flexible working, work from home, recruitment consultant