IDF Household E
24,000 to 38,000 Per Annum
Excellent commission (25% after threshold)
Recruitment Consultant - Work from home - Nannys, Butlers, Household staffing. Founded over 10 years ago the company is an innovative multi-brand recruitment business recruiting into a number of sectors including household staffing, hospitality and leisure. The new household staffing division places a variety of roles including Nanny, Butler, PA and Lifestyle Manager into households, estates and high net worth families across the UK. An exciting opportunity exists for Recruitment Consultants to join their home-based team.
- Working from home (you can live anywhere in the UK), you will be provided with all the tools you need. The working arrangement is full-time but flexible. Many of the Consultants choose to work hours that enable them to do the school run etc…. That said, it's a quid pro quo, you may need to speak to candidates out of hours.
- Converting enquiries into requirements and placements.
- Developing your candidate network.
- Obtaining referrals to bring on new clients to develop your business.
- You'll be joining a friendly and successful team of home-based recruitment consultants. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
- £25,000 - £38,000 basic salary (dependent on current experience level).
- Excellent commission scheme - flat rate of 25% above threshold.
- Full remote / home-based working set-up / expensed phone / LinkedIn Recruiter etc...
- Summer and Winter trips.
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience gained within a recruitment agency.
- Experience in household staffing / Butler / Nanny recruitment is ideal.
- Applications may be considered from recruitment consultants from a senior hospitality recruitment market who have a genuine interest in moving into household recruitment for high net worth clients, households and estate.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates from Recruitment Consultant up to Branch Manager level, who are seeking a home-based opportunity.
- You will be resilient and self-managing. Whilst you will be specifically seeking a home-based opportunity, with the flexibility that offers, you'll be prepared to work just as hard as you would in a traditional recruitment consultant role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Home based household recruitment vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words - Home based, home-based, remote working, flexible working, work from home, recruitment consultant