FEB RC WD
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Call Centre, Commercial and General
£22,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - High Street Recruitment - Watford
The company is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies offering both professional services and High Street recruitment. They employ over 700 recruitment consultant and make thousands of permanent and temporary placements each year into sectors including commercial, administration, accountancy, sales / customer service, industrial, NHS / healthcare care and retail.
An exciting opportunity now exists for two Recruitment Consultant to join the Watford office on commercial desks (one temps, one permanent).
- Basic salary in the range £22,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience
- Generous uncapped commission scheme - realistic to be earning £35-40K+ after six months.
- Flexible benefits package - phone, heath care, pension and share scheme.
You'll be joining a recruitment agency which is firmly established a High Street name. You will be running Commercial Recruitment Consultant desk (permanent and / or temp) placing candidates into office support, sales, call centre and financial services roles. You'll be responsible for sourcing and placing candidates to positions for clients, you will register and interview candidates, building a clear picture of their career goals and noting their experience. In addition to delivery a quality recruitment service to your existing clients you will be proactive in canvassing local business in order to identify new business.
In joining one of the most respected recruitment agency brands you be developed from day one with a personal development plan and training to match your experience level. The agency is always seeking to develop talent from within. You'll receive promotional career development based on merit. The culture is friendly and supportive, a fact reflected by excellent staff retention.
- Must have experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency.
- Ideally you will have experience of commercial sector recruitment (e.g. - management, professional services, office support, finance, marketing, legal, insurance, administrative, HR, sales / call centre / customer services etc…)
- You'll be organised, have a good work ethic and be "self managing".
- Friendly team player with a mature outlook.
- Happy on the telephone or face-to-face.
- Drivers licence
Contact - Sean Curran
Interviewing now - please apply today
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.