AED GRC BS
IT and Telecommunications, Oil & Gas
18,000 to 20,000 Per Annum
1st year OTE £35-50K
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles (x4) within a creative and fast growing specialist Recruitment Agency in city centre which specialises in international Oil & Gas, IT and Technology recruitment. Excellent commission scheme (to 30%), dedicated on site training team and genuine rapid career development opportunities make this a great place to start your recruitment career.
The company is one of the country's fastest growing and most successful recruitment businesses with recent awards include Sunday Times / Virgin Fast Track 100 and Recruiter Hot 100.
- Starting Salary in the range £18,000 to £20,000
- Industry leading, uncapped commission structure with monthly, quarterly and annual components (OTE £35,000-£50,000 in first year, £40,000 - £80,000 in year 2, £100K+ is not uncommon in year 3).
- Monthly "Lunch Clubs" at the best restaurants - always Michelin starred!
- Get up to six extra days holiday a year by hitting your targets.
- Multi level car scheme / allowance - they more revenue you generate the better the car (though it is not a essential for graduate trainee recruitment consultants to have a driving licence)
- Monthly Team trips and individual incentives. Recent destinations include skiing in Chamonix, Las Vegas, Monaco, The Ryder Cup and Grand Prix Hospitality at Silverstone.
- State-of-the-art city centre offices.
- Recruitment sales within a specific technical market. You will become a specialist within IT or Oil & Gas recruitment.
- Pro-actively selling recruitment services to a wide range of companies from SMEs to FTSE listed companies.
- Sourcing and representing candidates to clients.
- Constantly deliver solutions that exceed client and candidate expectations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing candidate and client relationships.
- Making placements, earning commission and having fun!
The company's ongoing growth and success is predicated on organic growth. You will follow a meritocratic career path from Trainee to Consultant to Senior to Team Leader to Manager to Director with a salary rise at each stage. The pace at which you progress will be based purely on the hard work you put in.
- Career-minded graduate (or expected 2016 graduate) with a flair for sales.
- Be focused on your career, goal-driven and prepared to work outside the normal "9-5" to succeed in this lucrative and competitive profession.
- Previous experience of working in a sales-based role is desirable. However, applications are also welcomed from recent graduates who can demonstrate a track record of success in other areas such as sporting, extra-curricular activities, charity / voluntary work etc…
Recruitment consultancy is a varied and demanding profession requiring commitment and drive and necessitating working longer than average office hours. The trainee recruitment consultant role is mainly telephone based, so you will be a confident and talented communicator with the ability to engage and influence people.
If this sounds like the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you then apply today!
This graduate trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduate, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.