FHC GRC B
Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital
£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Graduate Recruitment Consultants - £20,000 to £24,000 starting salary range - Birmingham City Centre / Snow Hill - Award winning Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy employing 200 staff. After 40% growth in profit in the last 12 months an exciting opportunity now exists for several ambitious graduates with a flair for sales to join the team.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant package
- Starting Salary in the range £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent commission scheme providing "on target earnings" s of £30,000+ in year one. Once established in year two £60,000+ is realistic.
- 24 days holiday
- Duvet days (up to 4 a year)
- Pension (5% contributory)
- BUPA healthcare
- Lunch Club incentives
- Team Incentives
- Elite Club (Trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York)
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
Following your initial Graduate induction you will receive on-going coaching from a hands-on training team and your direct mentor. You will find yourself working on a variety of recruitment assignments, souring IT / Technology candidates for companies throughout the UK. The day-to-day of the role includes:
- Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Achieving targets, receiving incentives and commission and having fun!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification. To apply for this role:
- You will be hard-working, articulate, analytical and ambitious graduate, seeking to embark on a career in recruitment.
- Sales experience is essential, this can be telesales and/or face-to-face gained either during your studies or since graduation.
- You do not need to bring any IT / technical knowledge, or have an IT related degree. However, having a curious nature along and an interest in technology and business will serve you well.
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and prepared to work hard to provide an excellent service to your clients, achieve targets and earn your bonuses.
Contact: Sean Curran
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduate trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.