FFH GRC NHS
Medical, Public Sector
£20,000 Per Annum
Brilliant Training & Rewards
City of London
My client is a recruitment consultancy in the City of London which specialises in providing contract and interim staff to the NHS and wider healthcare market. They are key suppliers of non clinical staff to the NHS placing candidates with skills including IT, Finance, Human Resources and Legal.
An exciting opportunity now exists for several ambitious graduates to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to be trained by, and work with, some of the very best talent in the recruitment industry. The directors have a track record of developing graduates into highly successful recruitment consultants, and you will be joining the company at a relatively early stage in its development, providing you with an opportunity to earn a stake in a growing recruitment agency.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant package
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary of £20,000 with subsequent rises on promotion to Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant etc...
- Excellent commission scheme with individual and team-based components providing "on target earnings" s of £40,000+ in year one. Once established in year two £60,000+ is realistic.
- Graduate training scheme which will teach you to deliver quality staff to your clients, on time and within budget every time. Graduate training modules include: Learning your market - becoming a specialist in your field, Business Development, Networking, Candidate Sourcing, Negotiating, Candidate and Client Management and Employment Law.
- Terrific working environment with a full programme of staff entertainment - meals at the city's best restaurants, incentive trips, shopping vouchers etc…
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
Following your initial Graduate Training Scheme you will receive on-going coaching from a hands-on management team and your direct mentor. You will find yourself working on a variety of recruitment assignments, souring senior candidates for the NHS and Private Health companies across the UK. The day-to-day of the role includes:
- Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and clients within the NHS and the Private sector, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Achieving targets, receiving incentives and commission and having fun!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification
To apply for this role:
- You will be hard-working, articulate and ambitious graduate, seeking to embark on a career in recruitment.
- You do not need to bring any Healthcare knowledge, or have a related degree. However, having a curious nature and an interest in the sector will serve you well.
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and prepared to work hard to provide an excellent service to your clients, achieve targets and earn your bonuses.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.