DAA GRC LS
Banking and Finance, Insurance, IT and Telecommunications
£18,000 Per Annum
OTE to £40K first year
Graduates, start your career as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant within a specialist recruitment business offering some of the best training and graduate career opportunities in the recruitment industry. The company provides specialist IT / Technology and Finance recruitment. With an expanding office network in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore (USA and Australia offices opening next year), now is an excellent time to join.
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Starting salary of £18,000 which rises steadily as you progress.
- Excellent uncapped commission which rises as you progress. Expect to earn between £30,000 and £40,000 in your first year and £60,000+ in year 2. The top performers are achieving £100,000+ after 3 or 4 years.
- A fun working environment with a programme of benefits and incentives such as crème de la crème achievers trips (recent destinations include San Francisco, Paris, and Bangkok), monthly lunch clubs and team building days.
Training, Development and Opportunity
The company believes that providing the best training and development programs for all it's Recruitment Consultants is essential. You will benefit from the in house Training Team receiving a full graduate induction programme covering topics including advertising, managing the recruitment process, sales skills and specialist sector training. Training is continual throughout your career as you progress to senior consultant, team manager and director.
There is a clear path of meritocratic career progression, based on specific, achievable performance targets. Recruitment Consultants are promoted and rewarded based on achievement rather than length of service. Longer term you can progress your career in the UK or transfer into the growing international office network.
- Take responsibility for a specific technical market, sourcing candidates for either IT or Finance roles. Your desk will become a "Business within a Business"
- Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients within your market, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Achieving challenging sales targets, receiving incentives and bonuses and having fun!
A very strong set of cultural values underpins the business - Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Passion. The company's mission is to grow and provide a long-term rewarding career opportunity for all of it's staff.
To apply for this job
- Be a recent graduate or expecting to graduate this year.
- Be focused on your career, have a flair for business, be goal-driven and prepared to work outside the normal "9-5" to provide and excellent service to your clients and candidates and achieve your targets.
- Previous experience of working in a sales-based role is desirable but not essential. Applications are also welcomed from recent graduates who can demonstrate a track record of achievement in other areas such as sporting, extra-curricular activities, charity / voluntary work etc…
- Key personality traits for the role - ambition, enthusiasm and tenacity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.