FEH GRC EH
Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
£16,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
Our client is a specialist recruitment consultancy in Edinburgh city centre. They have divisions focusing on IT, Technology and Energy Recruitment and have offices in Edinburgh and the Far East.
An exciting opportunity now exists for several ambitious graduates to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to be trained by, and work with, some of the very best talent in the recruitment industry. The directors have a track record of developing graduates into highly successful recruitment consultants, and you will be joining the company at a relatively early stage in its development, providing you with an opportunity to earn a stake in a growing recruitment agency.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant package:
- Graduate Trainee salary of £16,000 rising to £18,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant (after 6 months) with subsequent rise on promotion to Senior Consultant.
- Excellent commission scheme providing "on target earnings" s of £40,000 in year one. Once established in year two £60,000+ is realistic.
- Terrific working environment with a full programme of staff entertainment - meals at the city's best restaurants, international incentive trips, shopping vouchers etc…
- Company car scheme on qualification (though drivers licence is not required for this predominantly office based role).
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
Following your initial Graduate Training Scheme you will receive on-going coaching from a hands-on management team and your direct mentor. You will find yourself working on a variety of recruitment assignments, souring IT / Technology candidates for companies throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK. The day-to-day of the role includes:
- Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Achieving targets, receiving incentives and commission and having fun!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification:
- You will be hard-working, articulate and ambitious graduate, seeking to embark on a career in recruitment.
- You do not need to bring any IT / technical knowledge, or have an IT related degree. However, having a curious nature along and an interest in technology and business will serve you well.
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and prepared to work hard to provide an excellent service to your clients, achieve targets and earn your bonuses.
If this sounds like the graduate opportunity for you then apply today!
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.