FFI RC ESP
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Search and Selection
£22,188.84 to £44,377.68 Per Annum
The company is a "non traditional", small, specialist recruitment agency for the Corporate Governance Sector with offices in the Barceloan, London and New York. They offer a relaxed, dress-down culture and embrace employee flexibility and "new age" working.
At the heart of the business is a team of intelligent, passionate and highly knowledgeable head hunters. Their clients are some of the leading Banking, Financial Services and Professional Services firms across the world. Specialisms include Risk Management, Compliance, Audit, Legal, Resilience, Quantitative Analytics, Forensics, Information Security and Regulatory Change.
Future plans offer outstanding scope for professional growth and whether your heart is set on billing big, leading a division or supporting their international expansion as they open new markets, there is a career path that can be tailored to your ambitions.
- Competitive Salary in the range €30,000 - €60,000 (dependent on experience - appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Principal Recruitment Consultant Level)
- Uncapped commission with no threshold.
- Flexibility - 'work anytime, anywhere' approach that sees consultants regularly travel and work flexible hours / work from home.
- Incentives - personal and team/company wide incentives include additional cash bonuses, competitions and overseas holidays.
- Two years+ Recruitment Consultant experience into Financial Services markets.
- Ability to proactively source candidates through head-hunting.
- Experience of developing new business, and of sustaining existing accounts through effective delivery.
- Self starter who is specifically seeking to work in a "non traditional", flexible recruitment business.
- You may be working for a competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, more flexibility / working from home, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
Contact: Sean Curran
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.