EBF RCs N3
Accountancy, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital, Pharmaceutical / Scientific, Supply Chain and Logistics
£20,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultants - Finchley - Excellent Salary and Commission - Relaxed Environment - successful "boutique" Recruitment Agency
Successful and growing recruitment agency seeks ambitious Recruitment Consultants based in North / North West London or Hertfordshire.
My client is an established recruitment consultancy in its 5th year of trading operating in a number of niche professional services markets including Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing. They have worked hard to build a fantastic reputation with a blue chip client base and have managed to secure their place on the PSL of an enviable list of companies by developing real partnerships based on trust, quality, flexibility, dedication and first class service, working with integrity, transparency and professionalism at all times.
Opportunities exist for Recruitment Consultants with experience of the above sectors. However applications are also invited from Recruitment Consultants to start desks / divisions in Human Resources, Sales and Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences.
Other key benefits include:
- Recruitment Consultant starting salary in the range £20,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience (you can join at Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant or Principal level)
- Excellent commission structure (c30%)
- Opportunity to earn and grow shares in the business based on the performance of your desk.
- Your choice of market - can be permanent, contract or dual desk.
- Mature working environment, realistic and flexible hours.
- You will have the ability to place into the whole of the UK and Europe, providing you with an unrestricted ability to establish a successful business. You'll receive a free reign to approach and build a market of your choice, whilst receiving support and guidance as and when needed to help you succeed.
About you - Person Specification
- 12 months+ Recruitment Consultant experience (any vertical market, Permanent, Contract or Dual Desk) into a professional services / white collar / technical recruitment sector.
- Track record of successful placements / billing
- Ability to develop new client relationships and sustain them through quality of service of delivery.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.