GHJ RC BN
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, HR, Training and Payroll, Legal
24,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission / Bens
Our client is a genuinely different recruitment business. Employing over 60 recruitment consultants they have grown consistently since being established in 2010 and have recently opened the Brighton office. They have an excellent reputation and offer recruitment consultants autonomy and an excellent reward / commission scheme.
An exciting opportunity exists for two recruitment consultant to join, focusing on Finance / Commercial / Office Support / HR / Legal roles. These are warm desks as you'll be placing into a number of existing national accounts as well as developing new business.
- £24,000 to £35,000 starting salary (dependent on experience level - appointments can be made from Recruitment Consultant up to Managing Consultant Level)
- Excellent uncapped monthly commission (up to 25% of your billings which grows with length of service) plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly prizes, achiever's trip / incentives, end of year awards etc…
- Pension, Private Medical and expensed mobile phone
- Structured Career development - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential - expect massive growth in this new Brighton office.
- Successful recruitment group recently launched new office in Brighton.
- Still relatively young, now is an excellent time to join. The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services.
- 360 degree recruitment role working with both existing and new clients. You will have live vacancies to work on from day one.
- You'll have no geographical constraints and will be placing candidates across the UK.
- Permanent desk placing candidates at all levels.
- The environment is "non-corporate", friend and mature. There is no micro-management / call times. You'll be given autonomy.
- The company's Rewards, Culture and Opportunities have resulted in excellent staff retention.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a Recruitment Consultant role (12 months to 10 years+) Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- You'll have permanent recruitment experience which will include any of the following markets - Finance / Accountancy, Commercial, Office Services / Business Support, Human Resources, Legal.
- You will have "360 experience", and will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a consistent billing record
- You'll now be seeking to progress you career by moving to a respected, supportive, market leading recruitment agency in its exciting new Brighton office.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.