ICF RC A&F CV
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Insurance
£24,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Commission / Benefits / Parking
Recruitment Consultant - Finance Recruitment - Coventry
The company is a leading, privately-owned recruitment agency based in central Coventry. Their finance division places Finance & Accountancy roles within Permanent, Interim and Contract sectors and covers a 50 mile radius of Coventry, at all levels from Clerical to Qualified & Executive.
As a result of continued growth an exciting opportunity now exists for an experience Accountancy / Finance Recruitment Consultants to join the team.
- Basic salary in the range £24,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience level.
- Generous uncapped commission scheme with no threshold paid monthly, plus additional quarterly and annual bonuses (providing much higher OTEs than "high street" recruitment)
- Free parking in Coventry city centre (company paid NCP contract).
- Monthly work-from-home allocation
- Incentive programme including cash prizes, annual trip, "5 star" hotel / spa event for Annual Sales Meeting.
- Working hours 8.45am to 5.30pm.
You'll be joining a recruitment agency which is respected and well established (many of the client relationships are 10 years+). You will be running a Finance Recruitment Consultant desk, placing candidates into a wide variety of Accountancy and Finance roles on both a permanent and temporary basis. This a "360 degree role". Once you are placing with a client you own it as an account and can place all the roles (both perms and temps) into that account. You'll have a resourcer to assist in generating your candidates. In addition to delivering a quality recruitment service to your existing clients you will be prepared to follow up leads to bring on new customers.
The Culture and Opportunity
This is a "Grown up" working environment without "micro-management". You be developed from day one with a personal development plan and training to match your experience level. The agency is always seeking to develop talent from within. You'll receive promotional career development based on merit. The culture is friendly and supportive, a fact reflected by excellent staff retention.
- A minimum of 18 months+ experience as a recruitment consultant working in a recruitment agency.
- You will have finance / accountancy recruitment sector experience.
- You will be a "360 degree" consultant who can forge good client and candidate relationships, and sustaining them through great service and delivery.
- You'll be organised, have a good work ethic and be "self-managing".
- Friendly team player with a mature outlook.
- Happy on the telephone or face-to-face.
- Own car and Drivers licence
Contact - Sean Curran
Interviewing now - please apply today
This Coventry based Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.