DCC XP Eng
Engineering and Technical, Sales, Supply Chain and Logistics
20,000 to 30,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultants - Engineering Markets - Join a friendly, flexible fast growing Engineering Recruitment Agency in Manchester City centre.
You will be joining a relaxed and successful small team of Recruitment Consultants in Manchester city centre. The company offers excellent commission (15-30% bands), flexible working / flexitime, access to the CRM / database from home, and a lively programme of incentive trips, lunch clubs etc…
As a result of continued growth and expansion they are now seeking two Recruitment Consultants to onto contract and permanent Engineering desks including Design, Health and Safety, Manufacturing and Production, Lean and continuous Improvement, Operations, Technical Sales, Purchasing, Quality and Supply Chain.
- £20,000 - £30,000 salary (dependent on experience)
- Generous monthly commission (no threshold; bandings rising rapidly to 30% of everything billed, plus additional multipliers and "roll over" targets)
- Regular external training sessions provided by top recruitment industry trainers and accreditors.
- Fun working environment with busy programme of incentives including race days, sporting hospitality, monthly "lunch clubs" and international incentive trips (the team are just back from skiing in the French Alps).
- 24 days holiday, 4 duvet days,
- "Fexi-time" (start between 7.30am and 8.45am, finish between 5.00pm and 6.15pm)
- Meritocratic career development opportunities with an imperative to grow this office.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants at all career stages from 12 months+ experience.
- Engineering Recruitment experience is ideal but applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants from sectors who'd welcome a move to a small, friendly, flexible recruitment business.
- You will be a "360 degree" consultant with experience of new business development - forming good client relationships, and sustaining them through successful candidate sourcing / delivery.
If you're looking for a move to a small and friendly company offering excellent commission and a relaxed, flexible culture then please apply today!
This Engineering Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.