HAB RC Eng M
Engineering and Technical, Food Production, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission / Bens
Recruitment Consultant - Engineering - Manchester - £25-35K + 20%-30% commission - friendly, successful and growing Recruitment Agency.
The company is a privately owned and rapidly growing £30M T/O specialist recruitment agency. They employ 70 recruitment consultants in Leeds and Manchester and are established market leaders for a variety of technical markets. Recruitment Consultants receive excellent salary and commission and the working environment is friendly and focused on results rather than KPIs.
An exciting opportunity now exists for two recruitment consultants with engineering sector experience to join their Manchester office. The division provides both permanent and contract Engineering staff, placing roles in Mechanical Design, Electrical Engineering, Project Management, Engineering Management, HSE, Assembly and Manufacturing Engineering. These "360 degree" recruitment consultant position on "warm desks" with clients and requirements from day one.
Salary / Benefits / Progression:
- Salary in the range £25,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience - appointments can be made from Recruitment Consultant up to Principal Recruitment Consultant level with salary commensurate).
- Excellent commission scheme (20%-30%) with additional quarterly "roll-overs"
- Excellent working environment - busy office with parking in the Salford Central / Trinity Way area.
- Relaxed working culture without micromanagement / KPIs
- Ongoing career development with structured career progression - the business has strong growth and opportunity for managers.
- 12 months+ Recruitment Consultant experience.
- Experience of recruiting Engineering roles, either in a dedicated engineering recruitment consultant role or within a wider technical recruitment context.
- Either permanent or contract experience (opportunities exist for either)
- Self-managing with a mature and professional approach.
- The ability to develop and sustain long term client and candidate relationships built on delivery and trust.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Engineering Recruitment Consultant role is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry.
For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.