HFB RC Eng WA14 2328
Engineering and Technical, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
£23,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
The Company is a £500M top 10 UK recruitment Agency. They make over 25,000 placements each year across a variety of specialist sectors including Engineering, Built Environment, Commercial and IT.
An exciting opportunity now exists for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join their Engineering Division working with clients across sectors such as Nuclear, Civil Engineering / Infrastructure and Chemical. These are "360 degree" recruitment consultant roles but the desks are warm and you will benefit from a number of existing MSP / RPO clients.
The Package, benefits and opportunity
- Competitive Salary in the range £23,000 - £28,000
- Superb Commission Plan supported by excellent Quarterly/Annual Incentive Schemes.
- Extensive facilities / support including highly developed company database, upgraded LinkedIn profile and huge investment in job boards.
- Comprehensive internal and external training including membership of REC and APSCo.
- Dynamic, vibrant sales environment.
- A culture of promotions based upon the principle of fast-tracking high achievers.
- A warm and inclusive company culture where all individuals feel that their efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
- Regular social events, excellent office / location, employee benefits package, incentive programme - football tickets, spa days etc…
- The company has one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry (30% of all staff have been employed for over 10 years).
- Mature management style - it's not just about KPIs.
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- You will have relevant recruitment sector experience e.g. technical / engineering.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience.
- You will combine good candidate resourcing skills and business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.