IDJ RC2 S M
Engineering and Technical, Graduate Recruitment, IT and Telecommunications, Sales
£22,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission (20%)
Recruitment Consultant (from any sector) Sales and Marketing Recruitment - Hot Desks - Manchester
- £22,000 - £50,000 basic salary (dependent on experience - appointment can be made at Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Managing Recruitment Consultant Level)
- Excellent commission - flat rate of 20% of all fee revenue after threshold (OTE up to £100,000 for top performers).
- Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare, expensed mobile phone, excellent working environment with onsite restaurant, regular incentives, LinkedIn Recruiter and contract parking on qualification.
You will be joining an established market-leader in Sales recruitment which has a phenomenal client base of major corporate clients who recruitment multiple Sales and Marketing vacancies on an ongoing basis. Typical job titles include Account Manager, Technical Sales, Field Sales Executives, Business Development, Sales Engineers, Sales Managers and Sales Directors.
Focusing on a sector vertical (E.g. IT Sales, Financial Services Sales, Engineering Sales etc…) you will be working on a combination of existing clients and new business from day one. This is very much a candidate-driven market and your focus will be on souring and delivering the best candidates in the market for your client base.
You will draw upon an experienced management and support team and will enjoy resources including tender / business development support, volume advertising, LinkedIn Recruiter etc…
- You will be a Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of 12 months experience in any market.
- Depending on your experience level you can be hired at Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant or Managing Consultant Level (if hired as Managing Consultant you can build a team and enjoy override as well as personal commission)
- You can come from any sector (recent hires have included Consultants from Oil & Gas and Engineering sectors). The key thing is that you can make the transition to placing salespeople into larger national accounts which means dealing effectively with a large volume of vacancies on an ongoing basis.
- You will have "360 degree" Recruitment Consultant" experience. Whilst this is a very candidate-driven market, you will take pride in following up any leads that you get to engage with new clients and grow your sector client base.
- This is a high-performing business, offering an excellent commission opportunity within a buoyant, volume market. You will be motivated to work hard to make sizable monthly commissions (£30-40K billing months and £7-8K commissions are common amongst the team)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.