Engineering and Technical, Trades and Labour
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Temporaries
The company is small, privately owned professional recruitment agency supplying temporary labour to various M & E/Trades sectors. Typical roles include Electricians, Mechanical Fitters, Pipe Fitters, Riggers, Steel Erectors & Welders. As a result of expansion an opportunity exists for a Recruitment Consultant to join their small Harborne office. You will enjoy an autonomous working environment with no KPIs and with excellent commission.
- Recruitment Consultant basic salary in the range £18,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience.
- Uncapped commission starting at 20% and rising to 30%.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- This is a 360 degree role developing and servicing new business and clients for their temporary M&E trades needs.
- Managing the "end-to-end" recruitment process.
- Site visits as required.
- Must have recruitment consultant experience, ideally on a Mechanical / Electrical Temps or related desk.
- 360 degree Recruitment Consultant experience including business development.
- Self managing and happy to work autonomously.
- The role may suit a recruitment consultant with 12 months experience of working for a large corporate agency now looking to move into a smaller environment without KPIs and with higher commission rates.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.