EBC RC Edu B16
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Our client is an innovative and respected, privately owned Education recruitment agency who have established a track record for identifying and sourcing high calibre teachers and support staff into Early Years / Nursery, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools.
Exciting opportunities now exist for two Recruitment Consultants in Edgbaston to join warm desks in either Primary, Early Years or SEN.
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive Starting Salary in the range £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience level.
- Generous uncapped bonus / commission structure.
- Additional quarterly cash bonuses of £500 or £750.
- Healthcare, pension and other benefits (on qualification)
- Focus on work / life balance - shift pattern (7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm), finish at 1pm every day of the school summer holidays.
- Opportunity to really contribute to the friendly team culture.
- An experienced Education Recruitment Consultant with experience of working in a recruitment agency.
- Drivers licence and access to a vehicle for occasional work use.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail with the ability to deal effectively with administrative workload.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Education Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.