DAE Edu XP LS
£20,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Education Recruitment Consultants - Market Leading Agency - competitive salaries / remuneration - friendly working environment - long term career prospects.
The company is the UK's largest Education Recruitment Agency. With nearly 20 years experience, solely in Education Recruitment, they are the "go to" partner for schools across the UK seeking Teaching and Classroom Support staff.
Due to continued success and on-going expansion, they are seeking talented and committed Education Recruitment Consultants. Opportunities exist from Recruitment Consultant up to (Branch) Management level for a number of existing offices and new office locations.
Salary and Benefits
- Recruitment Consultant Basic salary ranging from £20,000-£28,000 (dependent on experience, more for management level)
- The company operates a clearly defined salary structure for Recruitment Consultants enabling you to progress through a series of salary grades based on your performance/ "days out" / billings etc…
- Generous Commission Scheme
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Full Education Recruitment Consultant role, speaking to and meeting with schools and candidates, preparing CVs, marketing candidates, arranging interviews, making placements and developing a successful desk.
- The Culture
- You will be joining a successful market leader with an excellent reputation on the education sector. You will benefit from a structured career ladder enabling you to see clearly what you need to do for each promotion. The culture is one of respect to clients, candidates and colleagues alike.
- A successful track record in Education Recruitment gained within a recruitment Agency
- A full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle for use for school visits
- Willingness to take you school holidays during school holiday periods only
Attitudes / Behaviours
"Can Do" Attitude, Enjoys selling a negotiation, resilient and robust, sets / achieves goals, passionate and enthusiastic, relationship builder, commercial outlook, team player, role model, conscientious, attention to detail.
Interviewing now, please apply today.
This Education Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.