DCI XP Edu BS
£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Number One Earning potential within Education Recruitment! Established Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant or Team Leader needed for Bristol office of Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Education Recruitment Agency.
Salary / Benefits:
- Salary ion the range £18,000 - £25,000 + UNCAPPED Commission!
- First year on target earning £40,000, there after the sky is the limit. The company offers a generous uncapped commission scheme meaning that the top consultants are earning in excess of £100,000 pa.
- An in house training and development manager Directors/ Michelin star meals for hitting key milestones Champagne Fridays
- Annual awards ceremony, all staff rewarded with a spa day or activity day Dress down Fridays.
To apply for this job:
- A successful track record as an Education Recruitment Consultant working in an Education recruitment agency.
- 12 Months+ recruitment consultant experience (applications are welcome from recruitment consultants at all stages of their career - salary will be commensurate with experience).
- Prepared for early starts, and to work outside of "9 to 5" as required.
The company has a great reputation and puts its employees at the heart of its business processes, with a collaborative approach to career development and self-improvement. This is a culture of nurturing employees to develop themselves as possible and rewarding staff exceptionally well, both financially and personally.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This education recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.