EAC RC E B
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client is a well established Education Recruitment with an extensive UK office network and divisions including Primary Education Recruitment, Secondary Education Recruitment, Early Years, Education Support Staff, SEND and International Education Recruitment. They have been in the Sunday Times "Top 100 companies to work" for 6 of the last 7 years.
As a result of expansion an opportunities now exists for experienced Education Recruitment Consultants to join the team across a variety of desks and locations.
- Basic salary in the range £22,000 - £30,000 for Recruitment Consultants (dependent on experience - more for Branch Managers).
- Competitive uncapped commission.
- 23-25 days annual leave.
- Health care and pension.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
You will be working for a genuine market leader with all of the ongoing training, job board / advertising spend and marketing support you would expect from a corporate recruitment business. The environment is friend and supportive and progression is based on transparent days out targets. The company supports a number of charities and you'll have the ability to create incentives and competition for schools at a local level.
- You be an Education Recruitment Consultant working in a recruitment agency.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in your market (consistent days out on supply or track record of placements on permanent)
- Intelligent and personable.
- Great communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to work the hours / early starts required during term times.
Interviewing Now. please apply today.
This Education Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.