HGDRC Edu GL50
Education, Office support / Secretarial
£20,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
plus uncapped commission
Recruitment Consultant - Education Recruitment - Cheltenham - can suit Recruitment Consultant with Education / Supply Teaching recruitment experience or a Recruitment Consultant from another sector who is interested in a move into Education Recruitment.
The company is a specialist Education Recruitment Agency which places supply teachers and classroom assistants on a long-term supply and day-to-day basis across the schools of Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. They also place a wide range of permanent teaching appointment and non-teaching roles (e.g. administrators, school managers and bursars).
Salary / Benefits:
- Starting salary in the range £20,000 to £28,000 dependent on current experience.
- Salary will continue to rise with annual pay awards.
- Uncapped commission.
- Gym membership.
- First class office environments with showers, break-out areas etc…
- Strong organisational culture with busy programme of staff socials, charity events etc…
Focusing on a particular sector within Education / Teaching Recruitment (Primary, Secondary, Further Education, SEN etc…) you will be working in a very busy recruitment environment dealing with new requirements each day and maintaining a candidate base of teachers and support workers. You will be prepared to work 8am to 5pm during busy term times.
To apply for this role:
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience from any sector.
- Education recruitment experience is ideal, but applications are equally welcome from recruitment consultants from other sectors (e.g. Commercial, High Street, Finance or technical) who feel they would enjoy a busy role dealing with schools and teachers.
- You will be personable and enjoy dealing with candidates and clients face-to-face - a key part of the role of an Education Recruitment Consultant.
- You will have good organisational skills and be able to thrive in a busy environment working to tight deadlines and dealing with the ongoing compliance and safeguarding checks required of your candidates.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Education Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.