GCH DM CC LS
Call Centre, Sales
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Override, Bonus, Benefits
Divisional Manager - Call Centre Recruitment. The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
The established Call Centre / sales division has won multiple awards. They place roles at all levels into call centre / contact centres including - Customer Service Advisers, all Centre Managers / Team Leaders, Dialler Managers, Trainers, Telesales Executives, Collections, Account Managers, Bilingual / Multilingual Advisers, Service Desk Advisers and Technical Staff.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join at Team Leader / Divisional Manager level in their busy Leeds office to further develop the Northern region Call Centre Recruitment Division.
- Basic salary £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Additional Guarantees dependent on current billing / earning.
- Generous bonus scheme / team override
- Competitive Personal commission scheme without threshold.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- The role will suit a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader seeking a Divisional Manager opportunity. You will be prepared to be a hands-on biller (contract or permanent) and be seeking to grow a team and put your stamp on it.
- The role will include business development, but you will leverage existing client relationships / PSLs from the business's other divisions and locations.
- Your success (and remuneration) will be measured against deals per team member, retention, profitability and growth in cost centre profit.
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to progress into a full (non-billing) regional cost centre manager - dependent on growth of the profit centre.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings
- Call centre or sales markets is desirable but not essential. Applications considered from recruiters from other sectors who are are seeking an exciting new opportinity in a fast moving volume recruitment sector.
- You will have some experience (either formal or informal) of leading a team, in either a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader / Managing Consultant role, and will have the ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "onboarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPIs, management through "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Divisional Manager / Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more information jobs and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.