GCI RC Delivery HP4
Internal Recruitment, Recruitment to Recruitment, Sales, Search and Selection
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Delivery - £30,000 to 40,000 basic salary + uncapped bonus - realistic OTE £60,000 - Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
The company is a specialist recruitment business providing support services to the recruitment industry including creative, branding, legal and compliance, CRM and advertising software, payroll services, invoicing and accountancy services. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Recruitment Consultant joining the team in Berkhamsted.
- Recruiting experienced Recruitment Consultants who are interested in starting their own recruitment business.
- Speaking to candidates on an ongoing basis who have responded to advertising across the job boards and LinkedIn.
- Creating interesting content and articles on LinkedIn (you'll use LinkedIn Recruiter) and other social media to engage with passive candidates and create a talent pool.
- Consulting with the candidates on all the issues involved in starting a recruitment business (branding, CRM / recruitment software, job board advertising, multi-posting, payroll, legal etc…) and providing them with a tailored solution.
- Working closely with the client operations team to manage each individual project to business launch.
- The role is office based in Berkhamsted but will involve occasional travel to meet candidates (typically once a week).
Salary and Remuneration
- Basic Salary up to £40,000 (dependent on experience), laptop and expense account.
- Whilst this is a purely candidate-focused role you will receive a generous and uncapped bonus scheme providing realistic on target earnings of £60,000.
- At least 2 years recruitment experience from any sector. Applications are welcome from agency recruitment consultants, agency branch managers, in house recruiters / internal recruitment consultants at any stage in their career.
- Good candidate sourcing skills using a variety of methods ideally including job board advertising and approaching, and remaining in contact with, passive candidates / head hunting (e.g. LinkedIn Inmails).
- You will have an interest in the business of recruitment, and be able to quickly gain the business knowledge required to become a trusted mentor, friend and advisor to your candidates.
Contact: Sean Curran
Please apply today!
This Recruitment Consultant / Delivery consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment consultants, internal recruiters and other recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.