FJD RC Cons WN8
Construction and Architecture, Trades and Labour
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Car and commission
Recruitment Consultant - Construction - Skelmersdale - to £30,000 + company car (Mini or BMW) + Excellent commission - Adult environment without KPIs.
Recruitment Consultants required for the North West's largest privately owned Construction Recruitment Agency. Hot Desks Available:
- White Collar freelance (Site Managers, Engineers, Project Managers etc…)
- Commercial Civils Permanent (Quantity Surveyors, Estimators etc…)
- Trades and Labour
These vacancies exist as a result of expansion and promotion. These are all hot desks with plenty of existing client accounts. You'll be working vacancies from day one and can expect six figure billings in your first year. The top biller billed over £500K in 2015 and £20/30K months are commonplace.
- Basic salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant level)
- Company Car (Mini, BMW 1 series or 3 series dependent on level) / phone / laptop.
- Free onsite parking.
- Generous Personal Commission Scheme
- Programme of staff incentives - restaurant meals, sporting hospitality, city-breaks and cash prizes.
Culture and Opportunity
You'll be joining the North West's largest privately owned Construction Recruitment agency. The environment is friendly and adult without micromanaging KPIs. You'll genuinely be running your own business within a business. The company already employs 50+ staff across a growing office network. There are plenty of opportunities for progression / promotion and for establishing new divisions and locations.
- You will have at least 12 months experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency (Applications are invited from Consultants with 12 month to 10 years + experience. Starting salary commensurate with experience level).
- You will have experience of construction recruitment or any relevant market.
- You'll enjoy client visits and be prepared to spend plenty of time "on site" taking requirements
- Current driving licence - essential
- Self starter with a commitment to a quality approach to clients and candidates.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Construction Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.