GGC XP ST
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Project Management and Change, Rail, Maritime and Aviation
25,000 to 40,000 Per Annum
commission (OTE £40-80K)
Recruitment Consultant - from any sector into Construction / Engineering recruitment
With a £30M T/O and brand new offices in Stafford, the company is a respected and rapidly growing, privately owned, profitable and successful Construction / Civil Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. They have a strong brand and an enviable client list of large construction firms and place white collar construction / management / engineering roles from their UK and international offices.
Opportunities now exist for several recruitment consultants to join the team in brand new offices in Staffordshire. You may have Engineering or Construction recruitment experience or may be seeking a move from another sector (recently people have joined from Education, IT, Healthcare and High Street recruitment).
- Recruitment Consultant basic salary range £25,000 - £40,000
- Uncapped commission with bands starting at 20% and rising to 35% (£40K OTE is realistic in your first year with established consultants earning £50,000 to £80,000)
- Free onsite parking (you must have own vehicle and drivers licence to apply for this role)
- 22 days holiday, pension, healthcare (after 12 months), mobile phone allowance (up to £50 per month)
- Programme of incentives - restaurant meals, holidays sporting hospitality, race days etc…
- 360 degree recruitment role focusing on either permanent or freelance markets within Civil Engineering / Rail (typical placements - quantity surveyors, site managers, project managers and specialist engineers)
- The company has an impressive list of clients / PSL and these are warm desks with vacancies / clients from day one.
- Managing the "end-to-end" recruitment process.
- Site visits to site managers as required.
- Must have recruitment consultant experience from any sector.
- Construction / engineering / rail sector experience is desirable but is not essential.
- Vehicle and driving licence - essential
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultancy vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.