Commercial and General, Engineering and Technical, Office support / Secretarial
£20,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Commission & Benefits
Recruitment Consultants - Leading Agency has desks available in Glasgow branch in Office Support, Finance, IT, Engioneering / Construction and Industrial recruitment sectors. The company is an established recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Platinum, and have excellent ratings on Glassdoor and Trust Pilot. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
We are now seeking several experienced Recruitment Consultants to join the Glasgow office. You'll be joining a friendly and highly successful team. There is a genuine opportunity for rapid promotion to Team Leader / Manager.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant or Managing Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme (up to 30%) and additional escalators and annual bonuses which gives excellent earnings. It's realistic to quickly be earning £60K+ and the top billers are earning 6 figures.
- Flexible benefits package depending on level of appointment can include multi-level Car allowance scheme (up to £4,800) or company car fleet (Audi, BMW or VW), paid parking, iphone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- You will have relevant sector experience either temps or permanent)
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
Contact: Sean Curran
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website