EDF RC A&F M
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Insurance
£20,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance. The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
The company is a major player in the Accountancy and Finance markets. They have teams focusing on transactional, part-qualified and qualified accountancy recruitment, general financial services and insurance roles. They provide temporary / interim and permanent staff to an impressive range of clients in the private / public sectors and shared service centre markets.
The accountancy and finance division is one of the most successful with in the group and opportunities now exist for Recruitment Consultant to join to either take permanent or contract desks across a variety of accountancy / financial services markets.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
To apply for this role
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- You will have accountancy / finance or related recruitment sector experience
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.