HCH RC AutoCV
Automotive, Engineering and Technical, Sales, Search and Selection
£30,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Automotive - Stratford upon Avon - warm desks within respected boutique Automotive Executive Search Business - Opportunity to join from either contingency or executive search background (any sector). Mature environment with flexible working.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary in the range £30,000 - £60,000 (appointment can be made from Consultant to Principal level dependent on experience)
- Personal commission scheme
- Flexible working - many of the team spend a couple of days in week in the office and the rest working from home.
- Opportunity to earn a shareholding in the business
- Onsite parking
Seeking a Recruitment Consultant / Executive Search Consultant to work UK and international assignments within the Automotive sector - existing markets include sales, marketing, senior management and quality.
You may come from another search & selection firm, or from a contingency Recruitment Agency where you have learned to proactively source / head-hunt candidates. Whilst this is a "360 degree" role, the business is extremely busy and you will be given assignments from day one and will be able to leverage many of your colleague's existing client / candidate relationships within the European Automotive sector.
You will have full autonomy and flexibility to build your own desk. There is no KPI, core hours or micro management. This is a mature working environment and many of the team spend a significant proportion of their week working from home. You can also benefit from a dedicated researcher function to assist you in profiling and candidate search.
You will be joining an organisation which values its work force and has an enormous commitment to healthy work / life balance and flexible working. Several of the team work on part-time contracts.
- An experienced Executive Search Consultant / Recruitment Consultant who has worked in either in an executive search firm or contingency Recruitment Agency.
- Automotive recruitment experience is ideal but applications are welcome from recruiters from other sectors e.g. technical / engineering / white collar / management / Sales / marketing etc…
- Self-starter with professional demeanour and great communication skills.
- Ability to sustain client relationships over the long term
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant / Automotive Executive Search vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.