FCE Legal RH
Banking and Finance, Legal, Office support / Secretarial
£20,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Commission & Benefits
Recruitment Consultant (from any sector into) Legal - Hot Desk - Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant in Crawley to take over an established Recruitment Consultant hot desk placing lawyers into firms across the South of England and London.
The company is an established recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Platinum, and have excellent ratings on Glassdoor and Trust Pilot. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
The established Legal recruitment division has won multiple awards and places lawyers / solicitors, paralegals and legal support roles into an impressive list of legal firms and corporate companies.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme (up to 30%) and additional escalators and annual bonuses which gives excellent earnings. It's realistic to quickly be earning £60K+ and the top billers are earning 6 figures.
- Flexible benefits package depending on level of appointment can include multi-level Car allowance scheme (up to £4,800) or company car fleet (Audi, BMW or VW), paid parking, iphone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
To apply for this role
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- Legal recruitment experience is great ideal, but applications are equally welcome from recruitment consultants from any sector who are interested in moving into legal and take over a hot desk with a market-leading agency.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.