IT and Telecommunications
£18,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
commission and benefits
Stoke on Trent
My client is a £100M+ IT Recruitment Business whose clients include 90% of the FTSE 100 companies. Recent accolades include Best IT Recruiter, Best Public Sector Recruiter and Best Industry Recruiter. Established for over 20 years they are partner of choice / preferred supplier to an impressive range of global businesses, and are on nearly all major public sector frameworks.
They now have several opportunities for experience recruitment consultants to join the team in Stoke-on-Trent as either Recruitment Consultants or Account Managers.
- Recruitment Consultant salary in the range £18,000 to £28,000, dependent on experience (Guarantees / retainer available where appropriate).
- Uncapped commission - realistic to be earning £35,000+ by the end of first year and to see your income increase form there (Top billers are earning six figures).
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car (Cars include BMW 3 or 5 series, Audi A5 - dependent on grade) or Car allowance (though driving licence is not required to apply for this job), heath care, pension etc…
- Programme of incentives - race days, fine dining, team city break incentives (recent locations Venice and Capri)
- The company is a fast-growing and highly regarded, award winning company. They are committed to increasing revenues from £100M+ to £250M+ in the next 24 months, and as part of this journey there are terrific career progression opportunities for new Recruitment Consultants.
- Now is a great time to join. There is a clearly mapped career development programme for Consultant to Team Leader or Account Manager and from there to Divisional Manager and Director.
- Operating from Stoke-on-Trent you will enjoy a national / international remit (the company is currently placing in over 20 countries) with all the tools and resources you'd expect of a world class recruitment business.
Skills & Experience Required
- 12 months+ Recruitment Consultant experience, from any white collar or technical sector (e.g. IT, Finance, Engineering, Professional Services etc...).
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong client relationships based on delivery and trust.
- Contract or permanent desks are available. 360 or 180 degree roles available.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.