GEE XP RC into Edu
25,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
OTE £70K + Bens
The company is a leading Education Recruitment Agency with network of offices across the UK and internationally. An exciting opportunity new exists for Recruitment Consultants from any sector to join the newly established Midlands office in Birmingham City Centre. This is a "high tempo" recruitment consultant role providing long term and short term supply teachers, support staff and permanent staff to schools and colleges across Birmingham and the wider region.
Salary / Benefits:
- Starting salary in the range £22,000 to £35,000 dependent on current experience
- Salary will continue to rise with annual pay awards.
- Flexible benefits package including pension and healthcare scheme.
- Initial guaranteed commission / bonus where appropriate.
- One of the very best (if not the best) commission schemes in Education Recruitment making £70,000 income typical for Recruitment Consultants who have been in the business for a couple of years (some earn six figures).
- Bespoke and award winning training, clear career progression targets and one of the lowest staff turnovers in the recruitment industry.
- Work hard / play hard culture with plenty of sales incentives.
- 32 days holiday which accrues to 37 (plus bank holidays)
Focusing on a particular sector within Education / Teaching Recruitment (Primary, Secondary, Further Education, SEN etc…) you will be working in a very busy recruitment environment dealing with new requirements each day and maintaining a candidate base of teachers and support workers. You will be prepared to start work early 7am / 7.30am during busy term times, but you will also enjoy an excellent holiday entitlement and work 9am to 3pm during August.
To Apply for this role:
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience from any sector.
- Education recruitment experience is ideal, but applications are equally welcome from recruitment consultants from other sectors (e.g. IT, Engineering, High Street) who feel they would enjoy a very busy role dealing with schools and teachers.
- You will have a "sales led personality" and enjoy business development, being prepared to contact new schools as well as remain in regular contact with your existing clients.
- You will be personable and enjoy dealing with candidates and clients face-to-face - a key part of the role of an Education Recruitment Consultant.
- You will have good organisational skills and be able to thrive in a busy environment working to tight deadlines and dealing with the ongoing compliance and safeguarding checks required of your candidates.
Contact: Sean Curran
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.